Kadrioru park


SINCE 1718


The foundation of Kadrioru Park started at the same time with the implementation of the summer castle for the Russian tsar’s family. Regarding the trends of its time the aesthetics of the design of the park was based on geometrically arranged nature of regular parks. Because of the natural facilities of its location, the characteristics of Baroque parks of Italy, France and Netherlands can be detected. In the 19th century the establishment of the natural-like park in the North side of the park was started.
The backbone of the natural park was formed by the natural oak field with boulders, escarpments and limestone cliffs. Today the favorites of the public in addition to the pond of Luigetiik is the Baroque flower-garden behind the castle, Roosimägi and Japanese garden.
Guided tours on Saturday and Sunday at 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 pm. Meeting in front of the information desk at Weizenbergi 33.

Visiting time

Sat 12:00
Sat 13:00
Sat 14:00
Sat 15:00
Sat 16:00
Sun 12:00
Sun 13:00
Sun 14:00
Sun 15:00
Sun 16:00

How to get there?